DLP Tactical Emergency Helmet Mounted Strobe Marker Light
- Emergency helmet-mounted IFF marker light with constant-on and strobe modes. Available in tan and black body., as well as green, red, blue, white and orange colors.
- Lasts up to 120 hours continuous use, far longer and lower profile than chemical lights
- Hook & loop backed flexible polymer housing for attaching to tactical helmets ((MICH / ACH / OPS-Core FAST / Teamy Wendy Exfil / Crye AirFrame, etc.) or any other hook & loop surface, or light unit can be removed from housing and tucked into MOLLE webbing
- Fully sealed against the elements, completely waterproof
- Available in a variety of body colors and LED colors to match every environment, every camo pattern, and every mission
- US based and shipped.
A simple and intuitive alternative to chemical light sticks. One button to cycle through the preset functions, keeps it simple. Fully encapsulated to ruggedize the electronics, the flexible silicone body not only protects the good stuff inside but also conforms to curved surfaces. Mounting is made simple with the hook & loop-backed attachment system. Weighing in at a mere 0.8 ounces, it’s an unnoticeable addition to your helmet during routine operations and low-profile enough to reduce snag hazards during airborne operations. Use it in the field, at home or abroad; or slip it into PALS webbing.
DLP Tactical - Separating The Operators From The Amateurs