The DLP Tactical MOLLE iPad Sleeve provides the The 21st century warrior with stylish, modular protection for your Apple iPad, Android Tablet, or Netbook with up to a 12" diagonally measured screen. Constructed of hard wearing 1000D DuPont Invista Cordura Ballsitic Nylon with genuine ITW Nexus Polymer Hardware, the DLP Tactical MOLLE iPad Sleeve also features 4 rows of mil-spec MOLLE / PALS webbing on the rear for attachment of optional MOLLE pouches/ accessories, plus two rows of velcro hook and loop fasteners for Morale Patches, IR Flags, or additional accessories. A mil-spec steel triangle ring lets you attach lanyards, carrying straps, slings, or other accessories to the case, and also features a QD compatible socket for use with mil-standard Quick Disconnect buttons. A full length top opening closure lets you insert or remove your iPad quickly; Velcro closures and a secondary shock cord security clasp keep it securely inside even under the most extreme situations. Full padded, quilted interior for maximum protection of your electronic device no matter the battlefield. Available in Delta Black (more colors coming soon). DLP Tactical - Separating The Operators From The Amateurs.
- Fully Padded Tactical Case / Sleeve for ultimate iPad, Tablet, or Netbook Protection
- 4 rows of mil-spec MOLLE / PALS webbing on rear for attachment of optional MOLLE pouches/ accessories plus two rows of velcro hook and loop fasteners for Morale Patches or IR Flags
- Quilted padded interior, full length horizontal top opening access with velcro closures, and shock cord security clasp
- Mil-spec steel triangle ring with QD compatible socket for attachment of carrying straps, shoulder slings, or additional accessories
- Made of hard wearing 1000D DuPont Invista Cordura Ballsitic Nylon with genuine ITW Nexus Polymer Hardware