Protect your skull from knocks and bangs with the ImpaX Recon bump helmet from DLP Tactical. Cut in a high speed, Special Forces Operator Combat Helmet pattern, zero transition time is needed between the ImpaX Recon bump helmet and the heavier ballistic equivalents. Perfect for high speed/ low drag operators who do not need bullet resistant protection or as a training/ simulation aid for when the heavier ballistic helmets are not desired. Passes international safety certifications EN 812-20121, EN 1385-2012, EN 12492-2012 and certified for use as a mountaineering/ climbing helmet, maritime/ rafting/ canoeing helmet, and for industrial safety/ bump protection. The ImpaX Recon helmet can be comfortably used with modern communication headsets either worn under the helmet or attached to the side accessory rails. Removable, replaceable Mil-standard Night Vision Goggle mount can equip any number of NVG headsets, perfect for low-light operations. Standard sizing fits 95% of users.
- Lightweight, non-ballistic bump helmet in mil-spec MICH / ACH pattern
- Excellent alternative to heavier armored armored helmets when bullet resistance is not needed, for extreme sports, or for training/ simulation. Passes international safety certifications EN 812-20121, EN 1385-2012, EN 12492-2012 and certified for use as a mountaineering/ climbing helmet, maritime/ rafting/ canoeing helmet, and for industrial safety/ bump protection. Oversized ventilation holes provide maximum comfort and serve as lash points for optional DLP Tactical Helmet Bungee Gear Retention System (not included)
- Removable, replaceable NVG amount allows the use of helmet mounted Night Vision Goggle, camera, or lights; Side ARC rails allow attachment of virtually any other helmet mounted accessories
- Closed cell impact pads provide sweat- and blood- proof impact protection without sacrificing comfort and are replaceable / upgradeable with most popular aftermarket helmet pads
- Five point quick release chin strap system utilizes industry standard mount pattern and is replaceable / upgradeable with most popular aftermarket helmet suspension systems