Protect your skull from knocks and bangs with the ImpaX Extreme Plus Helmet from DLP Tactical. Cut in the familiar MICH / ACH Advanced Combat Helmet pattern, zero transition time is needed between the ImpaX Extreme Plus Helmet and the heavier ballistic equivalents. Perfect for high speed/ low drag operators who do not need bullet resistant protection or as a training/ simulation aid for when the heavier ballistic helmets are not desired. Nylon fiber shell exceeds ANSI standards for impact and bump protection. It is also CE certified for industrial safety, canoeing and water sports, and mountaineering. The ImpaX Extreme Plus Helmet can be comfortably used with modern communication headsets either worn under the helmet or attached to the side accessory rails. Removable, replaceable Mil-standard Night Vision Goggle mount can equip any number of NVG headsets, perfect for low-light operations. Standard sizing fits 95% of users, adjustable Worm Dial Liner suspension system and reconfigurable internal EPP helmet pads offer a sure fit no matter your head size. DLP TACTICAL: Separating The Operators From The Amateurs
- Lightweight, non-ballistic bump helmet in mil-spec MICH / ACH pattern
- Excellent alternative to heavier armored armored helmets when bullet resistance is not needed, for extreme sports, or for training/ simulation. Heavy duty nylon fiber shell exceeds ANSI requirements for impact protection.
- Adjustable Worm Dial Liner fits provides a perfect fit no matter what your skull size and shape; impact pads provide maximum impact protection without sacrificing comfort
- Removable, replaceable NVG mount allows the use of helmet mounted Night Vision Goggle, camera, or lights; Side ARC rails allow attachment of virtually any other helmet mounted accessories
- Includes enhanced helmet velcro set, Wing-Loc universal accessory mount adaptor for arc rails, Picatinny accessory mount adaptor for arc rails, and Universal mount bracket for NVG shroud (a combined $85 value) absolutely free!
- CE rated for EN812 Industrial safety helmet, EN1385 Canoeing and water sports and EN12492 Mountaineering equipment.